Download the newest version of the usb drivers and balena etcher from the downloads page. Make sure your microUSB cable supports data transfer.
Set matching team numbers in the limelight settings page and in your dashboard application.
1. Go to add/remove programs in windows, and search for "bonjour"
2. How many items are there?
If there are two items with "bonjour" in their name, uninstall "bonjour print services"
If there are no items with "bonjour" in their name, install bonjour from our Downloads page.
3. Download the limelight finder tool from the downloads page and run it after booting your Limelight
4. Click "Find Limelights", then double click the first entry that appears. Navigate to the settings page of your limelight and give your limelight a .11 static IP address.
5. From this point onward, you can rely on the static IP to access the page.